Le 20/03/2012 16:27, Rob Kudla a écrit :
> Someone did get the Gambas 1.x interpreter ported,
> if I remember correctly, but porting gb.qt (at the time gb.gtk wasn't
> mature) was problematic due to Windows having no X server. So it would
> run command-line "hello world" type stuff but that was about it.
>
> Rob

I did that. Trying to compile and run Gambas on Windows through Cygwin.

But it was too difficult. Mainly because Windows XP has missing features
at the OS level to property emulate the Unix behaviour, so some Windows
specific code would be needed.

I don't have the time to write Windows specific code. Moreover, I don't
want to spend one more minute on a operating system I dislike and I
don't care anymore.

I prefer studying theater (for example), playing music, or developing
Gambas on Linux.

And a Gambas port is important, it would be Android. Not Windows.

Benoît Minisini