On 04/08/2012 09:47 PM, John Spikowski wrote:
> The ScriptBasic dev team is packaging the interpreter in a Term.apk file
> to make it installable without all the Android Linux tricks just to run
> it native. Any feedback your willing to provide with this early beta

As I said, I'm comfortable using Java for Android development, and I
prefer to avoid NDK (which is why it's unlikely I'd use Gambas on
Android either). I'd be using BASIC+SQL if I used anything, since it's
not NDK. I have no relationship to its developers except as a very
casual user.

Good luck with your Android port of ScriptBasic.

Rob