On Mon, 2012-05-07 at 01:20 +0200, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> The autotools packager should work anyway, even if a component with no
> exported class seems to not be really useful. :-)

OK, (but I wouldn't really consider this worth fixing)

Source archive for a "no exports" component attached.

Here's the output from the ./configure|make|make install for an
autotools package made from the project:
        [bb@bluecow noinfo-0.0.1]$ ./configure
        checking for gawk... gawk
        checking for gambas3 binaries... Ok
        checking for gambas3 components path... Ok
        configure: creating ./config.status
        config.status: creating Makefile
        [bb@bluecow noinfo-0.0.1]$ make
        Building noinfo component...
        OK
        [bb@bluecow noinfo-0.0.1]$ su
        Password:
        [root@bluecow noinfo-0.0.1]# make install
        make[1]: Entering directory `/home/bb/testpkg/noinfo-0.0.1'
        Installing noinfo.gambas in /usr/local/lib/gambas3
        Installing noinfo.component in /usr/local/lib/gambas3
        Installing noinfo.info in /usr/local/share/gambas3/info
        /usr/bin/install: omitting directory `.info'
        chmod: cannot access
        `//usr/local/share/gambas3/info/noinfo.info': No such file or
        directory
        Installing noinfo.list in /usr/local/share/gambas3/info
        /usr/bin/install: cannot stat `.list': No such file or directory
        chmod: cannot access
        `//usr/local/share/gambas3/info/noinfo.list': No such file or
        directory
        make[1]: Nothing to be done for `install-data-am'.
        make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/bb/testpkg/noinfo-0.0.1'
        [root@bluecow noinfo-0.0.1]#