Le 12/06/2012 16:30, jm a écrit :

> I take it that is a definite no then? :-)
>
> If I'm really under pressure, then I'm sure I can go
> write a lite preprocessor as needed and manage.
>
> Any chance of exporting IDE's highlighted code as colorful HTML
> for documentation purposes?
>
> Thank you, best regards.

Nothing is definite. But I want Gambas to offer the less possible
syntactic sugar to the user (it's roughly the opposite of Python & Perl
AFAIK).

It makes program more readable and debugging is easier. I know that many
Gambas programmer have the capacity to create code without tabulations
and random variable names, but I can't do nothing against that - at the
moment :-)

So, to say things differently: preprocessing like the C/C++ preprocessor
is far too powerful for my taste. I will reread your mails carefully (I
didn't had the time to look the thread entirely yet), but I'm almost
sure that you do not need a preprocessor at all.

Benoît Minisini