Hi Benoit.

rightly or wrongly, and there may be a better solution (if so advice
please), I'm using a gridview like a column view to display the drugs in
my prescription writer, using Richtext, as by using a columnview, the
text couldn't contain enough info, and I like to be able to bold a
column etc.

When I used the columnview, each columnview1.item.key = key to the
underlying drugs collection as I could set the columnview key to the
database primary key.

Using the gridview, as there is no key property to each row, I've had to
do a work-around.

so question, if it makes sense or is possible, could the gridview row be
given a key property?

Regards

richard