Well my Rpi has turned up and it works very well with Raspbian (Debian wheezy)
on it.
I am happy to say it performs much faster than I expected.
I have down loaded & install Gambas3 with the Rpi.

sudo  apt-get update
sudo apt-get install gambas3
sudo gambas3

All seem to install OK and no errors. When I run GB3 the Rpi CPU usage went to
100% and the Rpi hung.

Any one have GB3 running on Raspbian and any idea why GB3 hangs for me.

Regards to all
Mike