Le 23/08/2012 03:30, Sebastian Kulesz a écrit :

> Hi! Here is an updated translation, it contains the latest changes and
> a couple of fixes.

Thanks. Do you know that components written in Gambas need to be
translated too?

> I do have a sourceforge account, but i don't think it's necessary as
> i'm only submitting translations atm. Anyway, it's sebikul, same as my
> gmail username.

It's just that if you don't do the commit, I have to do it myself, and
it's a waste of time: instead of doing the translation, and then type
"svn commit", entering a little log and a password, you have to do the
translation, save it, send it to me by mail, and then I have to save the
translation, import it in the IDE, and then do the commit, etc.

I will grant you a svn write access. That way you will be able to do the
translation directly!

Benoît Minisini