> But this does not seem to be Johns problem.

That suggest there is something wrong with his installation.

 When making an executable from IDE and run it on same system, no
> problem.

Isn't that what John did? Maybe I misunderstood.

When distributing this executable to another distro it needs to
>> be made executable before it runs(I mainly run al kinds of Debian/Ubuntu
>> based distros)

Yes of course, you cannot give execution permission to all possible systems
at beforehand!
That's why you should install it with .deb or so.

Jussi