Sorry, really new to this.
I thought the form/app was FMain? What I am talking about is the white window
(list box, view box)in the middle that looks like a big box. I want it to
show/list all the text/script files that are located in a designated file.
The big picture is this....
I want a user to be able to import a Conky script/text file that they
downloaded from the internet. When hitting the add/+ button, I want to move
that file to a “conky-scripts” folder that the list view box will then update
and show all the files in it that a user can select from (a user made library
of scripts).
Hitting the apply button will copy the selected file to memory, rename it to “
.conkyrc “ and then place that file in $ /home over writing the existing file.
Then “killall conky” and then “conky” ( I think that "killall -SIGUSR1
conky"will do the same thing) to restart Conky so that it will reload the
script file into Conky.

The minus/ - button will delete the selected file from the list/folder.
Sorry if this sounds a mess, got to get to the hospital this morning.
Hi John, I do not clearly understand what you mean "center window". Do you mean
the list in the window, or the "main" window with the list and other gadgets
inside? If your question is about the window and this window is the main form
for your project, I would let it be FMain. Otherwise FMain could wait invisibly
in the background and call this one as a dialog, maybe modal if you like that.
Switch it to "Border Fixed" if that makes sense. Then you "Me.Center", that's
it. But if you meant the list, let us have an idea of how the data are
structured so we can sort out the best way to present them.