Comment #3 on issue 463 by mckayger...@gmail.com: v4l webcam remains idle
when close program, and can be used
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=463

Hi benoit.. the commit made, only takes care of a property closed device
into the close event..

i take a great felicity with gambas languaje, due its a great good work..

but u miscundestand ...

i mean, that if control are outside of a program, lest take about a daemon
service made in gambas, and i already know that webcam are not used by
other program, *but remainds idle due my program previusly close by anormal
way.. i cannot reopen webcam!*

i have a service of asistence made in gambas, part of a payroll sistem, at
23:59:59 restart all interfaces, and revise if all devices attached
(scanner, barcode-reader and webcam) are ok and ready, and restart it if
necesary... but currently i cannot close a idle device (that let
openned/idle due prevous command was lauched bad way etc whatever) for
reopen again...

of course, we solved that by sending a person to de-attach and re-attach
the device and restart  program..

if this are out of bug behavior, u can mark as "wont-fix" and close this
bug..

issue notifications to this address.