Updates:

Comment #5 on issue 463 by benoit.m...@gmail.com: v4l webcam remains idle
when close program, and can be used
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=463

My commit fixed a bug in the gb.v4l component that makes Gambas development
version crash (maybe not the 3.4.x version, but I'm not sure).

I noticed that after the program stops, I had the "device busy" debugging
message when the component tries to reopen the webcam. I have to wait or to
unplug/plug the webcam to be able to use it again. No idea why, but all
devices used by a process are closed by the kernel when the process stops
for any reason.

So you're right, the problem seems to be in the device driver, not in
Gambas.

issue notifications to this address.