> Distribution called Winbuntu does not exist...

It looks like distribution, but maybe it's something else. I don't know and
I'm not interested of such.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/winbuntuiso/

> PPA is a Ubuntu specific thing (nothing similarity with Microsoft
> Windows), and this repositories are not compatible other not Ubuntu
> based ditributions.

I didn't know Debian doesn't have add-apt-repository installed as default.
But I have understand (maybe, probably, wrongly) that any distribution that
uses apt,
can make use of PPAs.

Jussi