Back again with another question.  Somehow, my help pages for each and
every one of the elements of a given entity (like a window, textbox,
combobox, label, etc) has the following notification below where the
help or description would normally show:

/comp/gb.gui/label
This page does not exist    <<- in red text.

When I upgraded to the latest version of Gambas, did something not
update?  I'm so new to Gambas that those little help tidbits meant a lot
to me.

Bill