Le 22/08/2014 00:59, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Le 16/08/2014 12:50, Jesus a écrit :
>> El 16/08/14 a las #4, Jorge Carrión escribió:
>>> The only thing I've changed is the qt defult theme... Maybe that's
>>> involved
>>> in it but I think I've saw that Jesus has the same theme than me...
>>>
>>> Realy don't know.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>
>> I is clear for me: gambas stable (3.5.4) don't suffer this bug. Latest
>> trunk code does.
>>
>> So recent changes in trunk are the only thing involved.
>>
>> Regards
>>

> It works fine here. Can you provide IDE information about your system
> where it fails?

I need that, because in the GTK+ library provided with Ubuntu 14.04, key
press events are internally raised twice: one is normal, the other has
an undocumented modifier mask set.

I don't know if it is related to the GTK+ version, to an Ubuntu specific
change, to the X11 input method...

So I need to find what the difference is between your system and ours (I
mean those where key events are raised as expected).

Benoît Minisini