Le 07/06/2015 12:24, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Le 07/06/2015 10:56, Kevin Fishburne a écrit :
>> After some work I've made the next binary release of my shoot 'em up
>> "Sylph: Project Miyaji" here (WordPress post):
>>
>> http://eightvirtues.com/games/?p=355
>>
>> My only external call is to "fmod", so this is all GAMBAS using the sdl
>> and opengl components (no glsl component or shaders). Any USB
>> controller/gamepad will work automatically, you can custom-map any
>> button to a control and the game will automatically save and load the
>> mappings. The F key will toggle fullscreen/windowed mode and the Escape
>> key will go "back".
>>
>> Since I don't have any testers to give me feedback, any input on how the
>> game runs would be invaluable. Creative or aesthetic advice is also
>> welcome. My channels span the top of my site and of course you have my
>> email address.
>>
>> Anyway, thanks to GAMBAS for being an awesome programming language and
>> IDE, and I hope everyone enjoys the game.
>>

> A little point:
>
> « Once GAMBAS has been installed you may run the Sylph executable by
> double-clicking it or executing the following command:
>
> gbr3 [path]/Sylph.gambas »
>
> *.gambas files are executable (scripts more precisely), so you can run
> them directly.
>
> Regards,

Anyway, I looked at the last videos, it's cool. :-)

May I suggest a few things about what I saw? Beware, it may be bad ideas!

- Adding some transparency in big laser beams.

- Adding some animation when eating a weapon.

- Adding a shadow for the ship when being on ground.

- Adding an animation when the score increases.

Benoît Minisini