All controls and controls elements should have a specific CSS class
(whose name begins with "gw-") that will allow to customize their apparence.

If there is a "style.css" file in the root folder of your project, it
will be automatically used by the gb.web.form component to generate the
web site stylesheet.

That way, you can customize the look of everything as you like.

As for widget themes, I will make one default, and let Gambas users
define the others!

Yes, I understand this. I was just thinking it could be handy with a dropdown list with some extra styles besides the default one - kind of like with the editor styles.

I found two bugs. See attached picture.
If I put a timer and set Enabled to true and hit run, the page does not load.