Can anyone help me with this. I am looking for a "reversed" color chart image.
I'll explain..
pic1 attached shows the generally accepted version of a color chart - which
generally I have absolutely no problemo with. (Its the one from the IDE image
editor.)
What this shows in HSV terms is hue on the horizontal axis and saturation on
the vertical axis, the value figure is set by the slider on the right. Fine,
but what I need today is a chart with hue horizontally, value vertically and
saturation on the slider.
I can do the figgering to build the control but I cannot find - anywhere on the
the interwebs and beyond - a picture of the colors represented on those axes.
!!!

Any clues gratefully accepted.

tia
Bruce