Le 02/04/2017 à 18:07, Tobias Boege a écrit :

>   * The date conversion routines ignore timezones completely, because
>     I have no clue about working with timezones in Gambas.

Hi, Tobias.

I have added in revision #8122 two functions to the gb.util component:

Date.ToRFC822(), to convert a Gambas date/time value to its RFC822
string representation, with the timezone.

Date.FromRFC822(), to do the contrary.

Tell me if you can use them, and if you need me to add the same
functions for RFC3339 date format used by Atom.

Benoît Minisini