I have an old wingman.
Its got ffb, however you have to manually enter in the commands and
positions in a visual profiler.
I got the stick thinking I could use it.
I actually am dissapointed in its performance.
I always turn in circles in any game and never stay straight.
When I go straight I always turn.
The profile is a waste of time and space.