Hi Richard,
Back when I was testing them both Pinball games were good. It really
depends on the tables you want. PBC has the Pac Man table which I really
liked, the Western pinball table which was also cool, and well you know
the rest of them. However, I think I liked Pinball Extreme just a bit
better. It had the Baseball table which ruled, and the Alien Outback
table was wicked.
In the end if you can buy both get both, and if not try them and find
out which sets of tables you like.