Hi Brandon,
Well, I am glad you enjoyed it. I've been working on little details that
were not in the previous game like the lock being unlocked before the
red door opened. It is a small thing, but totally gives the game a more
real feel to that one area.
The dirt and gravel sound of the foot steps sounds to me pretty real.
Heck it was a real sound at one time. Grin.
The Indian drumb beats and the spooky temple ambience is probably the
biggest change so far, but I still need to add dripping water, and other
ambient noises.