Hi,
Yeah, that can be done, but I am looking for something that covers all
levels. I am going on the assumption the only things the
player/character should see what can really be seen in the immediate
area. I don't know any human that can see through walls or doors.
Now, if this was a Star Wars game and you were a Jedi then I could
certainly see having the review see all over the temple.