What or are there any schools on line any one feels I can learn vb net or
any other computer language from?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 6:06 AM
To: ari
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Programming computer games?

Hi ari,

I very much like Visual Basic.  Of course I have never programmed in
anything but Basic.  About eight or nine different ones.  The last I knew
some other developers such as David Greenwood also program in Visual Basic.
I think that it has a very nice interface to DirectX and what else do we
need.  I mean that does input of the keyboard, joysticks and then the
playing of sounds.  Oh yeah the interface to the sapi5 text to speech engine
is very easy to use as well.

Just my opinion of course.

BFN

     Jim

I am using BASIC, because I don't want to be C-sick.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
1-440-286-6920
Chardon Ohio