for the life of me I can't see, talk about a oxymoronic statement there,
lol, anyways I can't understand why they or anyone for that matter chooses
VB.anything, lol. I mean if they like and it works for them, go ahead. But I
think there are only a few C/C++ programmers there, and they are all for
business apps, and that is not always helpful when someone wants to code
game, I mean it is similar, but yet so different. That is one reason I am
wanting to get this game development list off the ground. Hey guys, how
about freelists.org? I have heard taht they are pretty good, but I don't
really know anything about them. Just a suggestion for ya'll.
BEAN