On Fri, 2006-04-28 at 21:10 -0400, Thomas Ward wrote:
> Well, agdev seams to be the apropriate place since the site already has
> some initial tootorials etc up there.
> There is nothing saying we can not link audyssey to agdev and in a sense
> run as one unit. Agdev handling all the developer end, and audyssey for
> the end user end of games.
end-quote

I agree -- have there been any developments (oh dear) on this front
since last I posted?  If we could get an initial set of moderators
together then I can set something up and we can discuss it more on that
list when it has been created.

bye just now, best regards,

--
Matthew T. Atkinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>