How good a quality would you want the review?
I could do it, but the only way I can do things current is with a
small soni idc digital recorder.
Its a bit rough, its not straight from the system it just comes
through the speakers.
I have powered speakers so I probably can boost the quality with that.
I have soundforge but I havn't figured it all out yet.