NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
I'm battling with light cars on my computer. When I install it I get an
error: error creating a sound directory c:\program files\lighttech
interactive\sounds, this function is only available in win32 mode. What
does win32 mode mean? Is there perhaps something wrong with my windows
setup? Is there perhaps system files missing? Why does it give me this
error?  When displaying this  error, it asks me if I want to continue
setup. I said yes and it completed the installation. The game works, I
manage to start the game, I manage to drive my car,   but some
behaviours in the game is not functioning properly.

Any help would be highly  appreciated