Hi, Chris.
Yes, anyone can play Jedi Strike  with standard headphones or speakers.
I am not using virtual 3D on  the audio as I have over a hundred effects
playing per level, and using virtual 3D would crash many systems so the
game is in stereo instead.
However, the physical layout of the levels are truly 3D.