Hi, Chris.
To me it isn't a big deal either way although I feel the Angela
character effects wize sounds better. The game play is exactly the same.
Jumps are the same, damage is the same, etc.
I'm trying to keep as much of the original feel of the game as possible,
with a couple of miner exceptions when where I deam I can change it
without killing the original game.
As for handling both I'd rather not go through adding both at this point.