Can folks please fix subject lines? It's not a lot to ask that the word
"Spam" be taken out. I realize some anti-spam solutions tag the subject
lines. But if the messages are obviously not spam then either whitelist
this mailing list or fix the subject lines. This one here is rather
silly seeing is how there is two spam words in the one subject line.

--
Raul A. Gallegos ... IliwSsmc