Hi. Any advice on fighting the Tholians? Tipically I have two or three
ships trying to surround them. Or if I don't have three ships available
to do this then I'll have two ships at a starbase waiting for them to go
there. This way I can recharge energy to use phasers. I usually wait
until they are 2 or 3 sectors away but by then I'm low on energy because
of them firing on me from far distances. What ideas do you have?

I've obviously done something write because on the Don't Hurt me
difficulty I've managed to witn the game with zero or one ships lost at
most. I just wonder what strategies will work better than the one I
mentioned.

Thanks.

--
You know it's Monday when you wake up and it's Tuesday.
                -- Garfield