The best way to find the bomb is to keep moving up floors and to rooms and
you will find it. Make sure automatic radiation announce is on, and if the
radiation gets to 10000 or near, you are near to it. If you've found it
it'll say you've found the bomb. Press enter to deactivate it. If you are
playing on expert, it is very, very hard and you have to use the quick
navigation keys to move up, down and along. If you are playing on easy you
can't just go up to every floor. Each floor the radiation level increases
variably, however you know that if the radiation is at 7000 you've got
another 10 or 20 floors to go up or down. Then you got to find the correct
room.
If you like I shall record an audio tutorial on it if you'd like.
Alternatively you can go to the blindcooltech site at
http://www.blindcooltech.com, or look at the lighttechinteractive trailers
and reviews page at http://www.lighttechinteractive.com (reviews and
trailers link), and download a fully-explained review of light locator
recorded by chris skarstad.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Damien sadler,