true.
Opensource will continue without question.
It just scares me that when we eventually get the sighted interested
they could go either of 2 ways.
Either and this is in my opinion extremely rare, but I may be totally
wrong, here not going to happen is actually work along side us.
Its just that the paying type game industry may be over.
Sertainly opensource and freeware will live on.
The only other way is that the blind and sighted could form big
companies some how.
We then could go into bigger and bigger companies including sighted,
and maybe we could hold our own.
I guess all I am saying is don't rush stuff to much.
It also brings out the question how many games do we have actually?
If we exclude the opensource market, agrip and agdev, kitchensinc
since thats free and in fact every freeware game around.
We have several names.
usagames, gma, pcs, and maybe bavisoft.
bavisoft has 2 games.
gmagames have 3 games.
pcs have a few games mostly dos but going to windows
then there is l-works, who have around 4 games  and only really 2
actually count as purchacible items.
We also have pb-games and thats another single game.
I don't know how much all this adds up to but its not much.
We also have bsc games.
Now if we cut out all the oldstyle and arcade games that the sighted
wouldn't want anyway this includes all the stuff draconis makes since
its essentually arcade, we have trek2k, sod, gtc, lw and stfc.
I don't know wether to count the bavisoft games as they have 0 replay
value really.
even if I counted those in we actually have very few actual
action/strat games that sighted would actually want.
there is terraformas by pin interactive but even then as I said thats
still small.
I'm not saying stop the music, i don't want to stay behind the river
for the rest of time, just be vary carefull in approaching it.