Thomas wrote:
I know that Che  wants people to move
on play like the sighted do, but my beaf is not that it is hard to use I
just don't like the interface with it. I feel much more at home with a
keyboard, or often times a joystick. Mice I don't like using because it
feels weird.
  end quote

  Actually, the use of the mouse has nothing at all to do with how the
sighted play.  I just wanted people to have the option of more subtle
control of the racer than the keyboard affords.  Racing with the keyboard is
like tapdancing with combat boots, it just doesn't allow the amount of
control necessary to turn consistent low lap times.
  The mouse may feel weird now, but imagine how a keyboard or joystick would
feel if you weren't used to them.
  Either way you choose to play, keyboard, joystick or mouse, you have the
option with rail racer, but I hope folks will at least give the mouse an
honest shot, as myself and most of the testers of Rail Racer use the mouse
for flying down the track.
  Come on, touch the monolith.
  Later taters,
  Che