From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kim Etheridge
Sent: 07 June 2006 08:05 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] new game idea

Hi. I know this may not make any sense, but I've been thinking about
something lately. I know it's virtually impossible to produce a Mario
game for the blind, although I wish it could be done. However, I've been
thinking.  What if someone created a game like Mario? Of course they
couldn't name it Mario because Nintendo owns that name. However, the
sound scheme would have to be different. It could be like Sod. It could
have an object locater. You hit a certain keystroke and it'll say,
"Mushroom in three feet.", or something to that effect. Plus,  when you
get to the end of the level, it'll tell you how far away the flagpole is
and you hit a keystroke to jump over it. Plus, the object locater can
help you avoid. This is as far as I got on the idea, but I think you can
grasp the basic concept.