Hi, Raul.
You apparently, have a better memory of the game than I do. Grin.
Well, if everyone is interested once the Monty Engine is complete I
would be interested in tackling Marrio. The engine could be converted
over to support a Marrio style game. However, don't get me to overly
excited right now as I am trying to get Monty done.
I have a habbit of wanting to program and write everything all at once.
Smile.
Anyway, does anyone have a free cloning tank I can use so I can clone
myself and have 10 of me working on different projects?
Laugh.