Hi, all.
Do keep in mind the keyboard handling I am using doesn't allow for allot
of keyboard combos as I'm using the Window Events and not DirectInput. I
found DirectInput to flaky for testing so I switched to standard Window
key bindings for the moment.
So the way I see it simply walk in the direction you want, and then jump
using space if I use it that way. Generally, speaking I can't think of a
case where you would not want to jump in the direction you were already
facing.