Hi Maria,
It's basically just a Mine weeper game, like gma game's one, really gets
boring for me after playing it a few times. I think what you should do is
try Mobile Speak, but if you do stay with Talks, or even with MobileSpeak,
to entertain yourself, do wap browsing, at least it's not that borring. I
would like to find a game playable by wap.
Thomas, about your maths game, their was really a fun DOS game my brother
had called Maths Blaster. I wonder if it could be played with Jaws for Dos,
(at that time, I didn't know about such things, so couldn't check.) You
could choose from different games, but each game involved answering maths.
One that I remember was the Rocket Game, where, each time you answered a sum
correctly, you'd add another piece onto the rocket, and at the end of each
level, a little man would run up to the rocket and fly into space. You had
to build 10 rockets, everytime getting harder and harder, and at the end you
got a certificate. Actually makes me think, are their any fun educational
games for blind children? I think their was once a company called Mindseye,
but I never saw their games, and I don't even tnow their web address.
Ari