Hello Gamers,
I too was looking to maybe play games on my cell phone. I currently have
Cingular as my provider and one of their agents gave me some info so this is
what I was told. I called the following:

disability department @ singular
Tel #: 1-866-241-6568

I talked to a representative there and this is what I found. Currently
singular has only one model, the Nokia 6620, has a program called talks
software from nuance corp.

For more info about this software can be found at:

nuance.com

According to what I was told you have to purchase the phone which will cost
over $200 and then another $200 for the software. You can probably only get
this phone thru their disability dept. You may be able to find the newer
model phone Nokia 6680 (I think that is the correct model #) in a local
store but cannot run the software. The phone comes preloaded with version 2
which will not play games. you can go to the nuance website and download an
update which will play some games. I would definitely give them a call for
more information.

I am not sure what other carriers offer at this time.

Take care and happy gaming.

Rich Sherman

  mark bishop wrote:

  which mobile phone speak program are you referring to as I have been
looking
  for one for a while?  If you upgrade your phone can you transfer the
program
  to the new phone?