Hi gamers,
  Just subscribed to this list.  I actually attempted through email
the other day but got nothing so am not really sure what happened
there. so this time I went to the web page so it's all cool now!
I'm from Melbourne australia, and a bit of an audio game addict
(though I only own about six or seven titles to date). I have both
the bavisoft ones, most BSC ones (hunter, Troopannum 1, 2, Pipe 1 and
2), Monkey business, Super Liam and the other day purchased
superDeekout (from Dan Z games).
I also would love to one day see if I could develop my own audio game
though I don't know the first thing about it at the moment.
  anyway there's me! Lol Nice to meet you all! :)
Cheers! :)