Hi listers,
Ahemmm... Discussing software piracy on list is not aloud. future
violations will find the individual on moderated status.
What you discuss off list we, the moderators, can't control that, but we
will not allow illegal discussions to take place on this list.
As to you, Damien, personally if Shaun were to want Visual Studio he can
legally download VS 2005 Express which would defeat the point of
illegally copying VS 98 Enterprise.
Either way, neither Raul or I will put up with illegal discussions on list.