Damien,
If you are using Visual Studio Enterprise and it was given to you I
suggest switching to Visual Studio Express which is the free version
from Microsoft. Visual Studio Enterprise costs between $1000 and $1500
and is for major corperations use and not for individuals.
Anyway, that's my last post on the topic.