I was able to find an AGT Windows version here from this link.

http://www.aifcommunity.org/runners/agt/AGiliTy111Win.zip

If you go to this site it has many games as well as the TADS and Adrift
interpreters however be warned the games here are adult games.

* Lisa Hayes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [060911 18:36]:

--
You can't play your friends like marks, kid.
                -- Henry Gondorf, "The Sting"