Hi Phil,
So true. I know my skills have vastly improved the past three or four
years, and the STFC I could write now would blow away anything previous
seen just do to the fact I have learned allot over that time. Problem is
the 2.0 was going to have many core portions rewritten from scratch and
some of the code got nuked was rewritten code.
In the end you might be write that I might be better off to start with a
totally new blank project and start from scratch. Sure A real pain in
the backside, but the end product would be much better than before.