Hi Lukas,
For the moment I have been putting my work in to Montezuma's Revenge
today. I was hoping to deal with my misery by looking at one of my
projects that is for the moment posative. Although, the core engine
updates required for MR is a bit complicated since one of the problems I
want to solve in this upgrade is that problem with hearing sounds
through walls and give a more perfect 3D audio environment.
Maybe in a week or two I'll start over from scratch with STFC, but I am
giving it a break for the moment.