Hi Brandon,
I agree with you. WE are a culture where just about everything anything
is available. It is up to the individuals or there parent to purchase
it. It then becomes his or her responcibility.
Personally, games about shooting Santa doesn't bother e. However, for
others it is disterbing or to vilent. Fine He or she doesn't have to buy
or play that game. That is all there is to it.