Hi Samual,
I certainly could add a few foreigners of different nationalities if
others of you would like to see them, but do keep in mind the reason it
is called USA Raceway is the game is based on American stockcar racing
here in the USA.
If you wish to submit names from your country or nationality I only ask
that you send at least one male and one female name to keep it even so
both guys and girls can have a driver from that nationality.
I might also add so far all of the names included have been white male
and female Americans. Some of you in the African-American and Hispanic
comunity can certainly feel free to send in your name suggestions as well.