Hi Reinhard,
See my answers below your questions.
Reinhard Stebner wrote:
> 1)  In the future, is it going to be possible to have real companies provide
> sponsorship?  I am talking about companies such as l-works, Freedom
> Scientific or GwMicro.

There are real companies providing sponsorship, but they are mainstream
corperations such as Pens Oil, Valvoline, Pepsi Kola Corperation, and
other large companies you would normally think of sponsoring a race. To
date no adaptive companies have been used. Only the major everyday
business and corperations the average American deals with.

> 2)  Are there plans to make RaceWay an on-line racing simulator?

I don't know yet. It is a feature high in demand, but of course has it's
own challenges, special requirements for coding, and that is one of
those things on the back burner at the moment.

> 3)  Will you be needing assistance with physics mottling?  Have you thought
> about teeming up with a university for there physics students to building a
> realistic physics simulator for the game?

Well, I did get allot of physics notes from Alchemy for the game and
that is a good start. Beyond that until I actually start work on it I
don't know what I'll need.

> 4) Have you thought about recording real car noises from friends cars, the
> TV?

Sure. However, not all car noises off of tv for example are clear enough
or can be used for a game. While I could record average car noises, shop
noises, etc I'll probably put that as a last resort option.