Hi Brandon,
Well, I am hoping to make USA Raceway match up with the current rules
and regs for the Nascar Nextel Cup Series.
One of the new 2004 rules I am definately adding is the leading racer
gets 180 points rather than the 175 as are the current scoring for
Nascar. That will prevent a tie between the leader and runner up.
Also like in Nascar scoring is by the book. You get 5 bonus points for
leading at least one lap, and 5 bonus for the most leads in the entire race.
One thing I definately want to add is the AI drivers can screw up,
crash, etc somewhat. I always hated in games like Pole Position and Pole
Position 2 you ddrove off the track in to the grass or hit the wall, and
here the AI drivers are flying by like noone ever makes mistakes. I
always thought if I could screw up once and a while they should to. Grin.