Hi Shaun,
Yeah, I was going to try and put some Raceway effects in Mach1 to
improve the sound quality, but preserve the game play as the game itself
is quite  fun. It's just I'd like some other sounds and a better tts
voice better.
Perhaps Jim will rewrite the game someday using DirectX 8 and his Sapi
support. That would be nice.